We’re thrilled to serve up Episode 120 of The BibRave Podcast! We are so thankful for our friends at AfterShokz for sponsoring this week’s show, and we encourage you to check out their #GiveGoodVibes Black Friday BOGO deal! Buy one pair and give a pair of AfterShokz Trekz Titanium for FREE.
Today’s podcast features BibRave team members – Jessica, Andy, and Julia. The trio chats about their Thanksgiving plans and what they are thankful for this year. Then, they take a deeper dive into new ways to give back, small efforts that make big changes, and random acts of kindness. Do you have a story to share about giving back or a random act of kindness? Share with us on social – tag us using hashtag #BibChat & #BRPodcast – and let’s celebrate this season of giving!
As always, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! And, if you enjoyed this episode (or any other episode) we would love it if you could leave us a review on iTunes! And… Happy Thanksgiving!
- AfterShokz #GiveGoodVibes BOGO Deal
- Corvallis Turkey Trot
- North Shore Turkey Trot
- Art Van Turkey Trot Chicago
- The Running Event (TRE)
- Fun & witty clothing – saturdaymorningpancakes.com
- Pentatonix Holiday albums
- The Greatest Showman: Reimagined
- A Very Wicked Halloween (NBC special)
- Camber Outdoors
- Anthony Bourdain food waste documentary
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondō
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!