We’re thrilled to bring you Episode 119 of The BibRave Podcast! This week, Tim, Jessica, and Andy chat about Tim and Jessica’s recent trip to Las Vegas for the Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon. Then, we hear how weight lifting has become part of Tim and Jessica’s workout routine and the trials and tribulations of jump roping.
This episode has been brought to you by our friends at Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona – enjoy a winter getaway as you rock this race weekend on January 19-20 in the Grand Canyon State.
- Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona
- Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon
- Caesars Palace
- Matt Kuzma on The BibRave Podcast
- Coach Chris Heuisler: Episode 25, Episode 77, & Episode 115
- Team in Training friend: Ryan Hatcher
- Casino Royale
- BRP Mai & BRP Erica
- Whitney Houston Bellagio Fountain Show
- Wynn Brunch vs. Wicked Spoon
- Cirque du Soleil
- Monster Walks
- Kalakaua Merrie Mile
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!