This is a strength workout, unlike anything we’ve ever tried, using a highly advanced computer processor and motor instead of weights. For all the runners who say they KNOW they should strength train but don’t have the time, this should be very interesting.
Tim and Julia recently tried the ARX, and they talk with Dr. Russell about the ARX machine and the benefits of high-intensity training, as well as how both could be extremely valuable to runners looking to dodge the injury bug.
- Pics of Tim, Julia, and Dylan using the ARX machine
- Dr. Joshua Russell
- Video of Dr. Josh explaining ARX on KGW News
- Video of Dr. Josh explaining ARX on KPTV News
- Victor Fitness
- Body by Science – Doug McGuff
- Good Calories, Bad Calories – Gary Taubes
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!