This week, Tim, Jess, Andy, and Julia talk all things Asia! First, we hear about Jess and Tim’s successful Tokyo Marathon experience – including Tim’s awesome PR! Next, we chat about Jess’s sixth and final Marathon in six months, and we learn how her body has come out on the other side of all those miles. We also hear from Julia, Jess, and Tim about their travels in Asia with their running crew (who happen to be some of the best known podcast guests). Lastly, the crew looks to their Athlinks profiles to see what’s next for their racing schedule, and even check out some BibRave Pro ambassador profiles to see what’s in store for them as well!
- Tokyo Marathon
- Abbott World Marathon Majors
- Matt West – Episode 82 – Preventing the Fire: Race Operations 101 – our chat with Matt West, Senior V.P. for Operations for DMSE
- Delicious On-Course Treats
- Marathon Tours
- Pocari Sweat
- The BibRave Podcast: Leadville Special
- OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon – Tim’s first Half Marathon
- Tony Banovich – race director for Missoula Marathon
- Coach Chris! Episode 77 – Getting Personal with Tim and His Running Coach
- Dr. Josh Kaplan – Episode 79 – Drunk on the Run
- Cholesterol Dave, a.k.a. High Fructose Dave – Episode 66 – The Dark Side of Running…
- Dr. Russel – Episode 28 – You’ve Never Lifted Like This Before
- Team BibRave Athlinks Profiles
- Follow a Pro!
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!