This week we have two segments for you on the podcast. In our first segment, our hosts recap Tim and Jess’s travels to Hawaii and discuss their many race experiences on the big island. In our second segment, Tim and Andy interview Monica DeVreese, co-founder of the sportswear clothing line, rabbit. Enjoy, listeners!
Check out the latest episode below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, and if you like what you hear, please leave a review.
- Honolulu Marathon & 10K
- Merrie Mile
- Xterra Half Marathon
- Jessica’s reviews
- Hello Kitty (oh, and Hello Daniel)
- Wai Koko Coconut Water
- Lizard Brain
- What’s the same thing for runners? Cheetah brain? Let us know!
- Taiko drums
- Nick Symmonds – hear him on Episode #68
- Athlinks – Win 2018
- rabbit clothing line
- Monica DeVreese – co-found of rabbit
- “Everything You Need. Nothing You Don’t.”
- rabbit ambassadors
- What’s coming from rabbit in Spring ‘18?
- Fun tanks, race cuts for men, new fabrics, sports bra (2 styles!), hoodies
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!