The Honolulu Marathon is truly a run in paradise. They were our very first BibRave client four years ago, and after running it last year we knew we had to go back as often as possible! So, when AfterShokz CMO Kim Fassetta told us she wanted to run her very first Marathon we immediately knew Honolulu was the perfect destination to provide training motivation and the ideal race-cation.
At the same time, BibRave Director of Accounts Andy Wallace was losing his love for the Marathon so what better way to reignite the spark for 26.2 that to join Kim as a training partner on this journey. And, our buddy, podcast guest, and Tim’s Tokyo running coach, Chris Heuisler (also Global RunWestin Concierge extraordinaire and 33-Marathon veteran), has signed on to coach them.
Here’s the best part. You have a chance to join them for FREE!! AfterShokz is running the Run Paradise Honolulu Marathon Sweepstakes so you have a chance to race the Honolulu Marathon with all the gear you need to train! They have partnered with some amazing brands to bring you an awesome giveaway. One grand prize winner will receive a prize package worth $4000!
This incredible package includes:
- AfterShokz Trekz Air ($179.95 value)
- Round-trip coach class airfare for two to Honolulu, HI ($1,000 value)
- Hotel accommodations for four nights at the Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger – one room, double occupancy, room rate and tax only ($1,000 value)
- Honolulu Marathon and Kalakaua Merrie Mile race entry for up to two people ($460 value)
- One Garmin Forerunner 645 Music ($449.99 value)
- One Visa Gift Card from BibRave ($300 value)
- FlipBelt Prize Pack ($179.95 value)
- One 6-month supply of nuun electrolytes ($182 value)
- One $250 runinrabbit.com Gift Card
- Marathon training plan, including audio-guided runs (to use with your AfterShokz, of course)
They will also award a second prize to a runner-up that includes fabulous products from our partners.
Team BibRave will obviously be there to support Kim and Andy and capture all the excitement of race weekend. We hope that you’ll join us there. ENTER NOW!