The company now manages ambassador communities for footwear, headphone, sunglasses, nutrition, and race clients
Portland, OR – BibRave, the running industry leader in grassroots digital marketing, has significantly expanded its marketing services, leveraging years of best practices to build and manage ambassador communities for clients across the endurance industry.
After building their own turn-key network, the BibRave Ambassadors, for over seven years, BibRave now works with major brands and races to launch, grow, and optimize their ambassador programs.
While each program is vastly different than the next, one common thread has been the value each ambassador program delivers for their respective brand, regardless of the economic environment. In normal times, these communities are critical messaging extensions and brand drivers, informing the public about new products and upcoming events. In years like 2020, having an established network of loyal and eager brand fans to help communicate key moments and drive digital conversation was simply invaluable.
A few examples of BibRave’s ambassador communities are:
- Brooks Run Happy Team – a large and nationally distributed group of evangelists who spread Run Happy vibes and brand affinity.
- Gatorade Endurance EndurAlliance – a digital and in-person ambassador community of runners and triathletes who drive consumer education and consideration.
- AfterShokz ShokzStars – a social media-driven community of brand fans and affiliates who help AfterShokz stand out in a crowded headphone market. As one the the most innovative electronics brands, AfterShokz needs an equally creative group of fans to help spread the word about all of their new products.
- Knockaround Knock Squad – a digital community that’s about so much more than sunglasses. The Knock Squad is all about that “bright side” mindset, lifting others up and radiating positivity.
- Allstate Hot Chocolate Race Series’ Hot Chocolatiers – a broad and diverse collective of runners from across America. The Hot Chocolatiers bring the hype and rep that premium Hot Chocolate swag via social and in-person meet-ups at all 20+ US markets.
- RAM Racing’s RAMbassadors – a group of runners dedicated to the iconic Chicago RAM Races, including Soldier Field 10 Miler, Bucktown 5K and more. RAMbassadors share hype-worthy updates and encourage area runners to join them.
“While many brands and races have ambassador programs of some kind, each program is definitely NOT created equally,” said Tim Murphy, Co-Founder of BibRave. “Some companies simply distribute free product and discount codes and call it an influencer/ambassador program, whereas others take a more community-building approach. BibRave has always been a community-driven brand, building interconnected and invested groups of brand and race loyalists to extend the reach and affinity for our clients. Community is where the real value in ambassador programs lies, and there’s just no shortcut to building authentic relationships and brand connections.”