This week we welcome Coach Dan Kittaka back to the BibRave Podcast! Dan brings not only a wealth of knowledge about coaching and running, but also invaluable insight and reflection about the bigger things that running adds to our lives.
Tim, Jess, and Dan really dig into the benefits of training for short distances, why PRs should NOT dictate your goals, and also finding the ever-elusive “why” to train for an ambitious goal. Coach Dan’s episodes are always informative and deeply reflective, and this one’s no exception!
This week’s episode of The BibRave Podcast is sponsored by the Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon being held April 17th in Roanoke, Virginia! This race is well-known as the toughest road marathon out there with over 7,400 ft of elevation change. Care to test that theory? Register today using code “BIBRAVE20” for 20% off!
- Dan Kittaka: TW, IG
- Dan’s Mochi Cake Recipe
- Previous episodes with Coach Dan on The BibRave Podcast
- Sponsor: Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon
- Register today using code “BIBRAVE20” for 20% off!
- McMillan Running Pace Calculator
- Luke Humphrey Pace Calculator
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
🧡 Kim – BibRave Community & Account Coordinator