What’s Up, Runners!
In today’s episode, Tim, Jess, and Andy speculate on when racing will return. They not only talk about the latest news from people and organizations across the running industry, but also the best-case scenarios, worst-case scenarios, and how all this might affect new runners. The trio finishes chatting about virtual races and how those will play a role in the near and distant future.
👉 One note of warning – some of the predictions are pretty grim. Even though the tone might be upbeat when talking about the issues, please know that the LAST thing we want is for running to be delayed any longer than absolutely necessary. But Tim, Jess, and Andy tried to be as realistic as possible.
- Peter Zeihan – The Accidental Superpower
- Zeihan’s Best Case Scenario
- Zeihan’s Not-so-good Case Scenario
- Extra credit: Zeihan’s Overall Fallout from the Coronavirus
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
🧡 Kim – BibRave Account Coordinator