Hey there, BibRave peeps! 🧡
We’re happy to welcome Dr. Justin Ross back to The BibRave Podcast this week! Dr. Ross has been a regular guest on the show, and as a clinical psychologist specializing in health & wellness psychology, human performance, and sports psychology. We were extremely interested in his thoughts and guidance on navigating uncertainty in the times of COVID-19.
Tim and Jess cover a range of topics with Dr. Ross (starting with an AMAZING breakfast sandwich recipe!). They talk about role confusion (hello parents-as-teachers!) and the resulting anxiety, modeling resiliency especially for our kids, co-workers, and partners, dealing with fear, and redefining values when there are no races on offer.
- Dr. Justin Ross
- Past Dr. Ross BibRave Podcast episodes
- Episode 165: Tips and Tricks for using Meditation and Mindfulness in your life
- Episode 121: How honest are you? The importance of openness and transparency in training
- Episode 115: The Runner Psychology – A conversation between sports psychologist, coach, and athlete
- Episode 93: Improving your running life with your mind
- Episode 26: Probing the Runner Mind
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
If you enjoy our podcast and want to hear more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
🧡 Kim – BibRave Account Coordinator