Hey there, BibRave peeps! 🧡
This week’s episode of The BibRave Podcast we take listeners back into the BibRave kitchen! Tim and Jess make Chinese dumplings, and discuss food, culture, dumplings vs. potstickers, the value of knowing (and appreciating) where our food comes from, and some notable food influencers and personalities. Runners love few things as much as food, and this episode is a healthy portion of our favorite topic!
- The BibRave 100
- Run & Eat by Scott Jurek
- Dumpling recipe and amazing food inspo from Nom_Life
- Cilantro vs Coriander
- What is black rice vinegar?
- Omnivore’s Dilemma
- Ted Metellus on The BibRave Podcast #197
- Systemic Prejudice on The BibRave Podcast #199
- What is Dark Soy Sauce?
- Nutrition Confusion with Cholesterol Dave – The BibRave Podcast #34
- Vital Farms Eggs – so good!
- The Armchair Expert by Dax Shepard
- How Asian Americans Can Better Support Black Lives Matter, from The David Chang Show (podcast)
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
If you enjoy our podcast and want to hear more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
🧡 Kim – BibRave Account Coordinator