Hey there, BibRave peeps! 🧡
It’s the 200th Episode of The BibRave Podcast featuring… well, everyone! It’s hard to believe it’s been almost 4 years since we kicked off this project. During past anniversaries we’ve discussed our favorite episodes, and this time we pull out specific clips from our favs from the past 200 episodes.
We start at the very beginning by sharing how the podcast began along with background on our musical interludes. We then dive into some of our most inspirational guests and stories – from Dave McGillvray to Bart Yasso. A large part of the podcast has also featured some key episodes debunking common myths from cholesterol, inflammation, intermittent fasting, and more. And the episode ends with some open and honest moments from our guests and from BibRave HQ. Thank you so much for taking this journey with us. 🧡
All previous BibRave Podcast Episodes Featured:
- Episode #1: BibRave Podcast Introductory Episode
- Episode #7: Interview with Boston Marathon Race Director, Dave McGillivray
- Episode #9: Bart Yasso interview!
- Episode #14: Are slower runners “bad?”
- Episode #23: Mike Wardian drops by! 7 marathons in 7 continents in 7 days?
- Episode #26: Probing the Runner Mind
- Episode #34: Nutrition Confusion – What Runners Get Wrong
- Episode #40: Ice Baths – Bad? Inflammation – Good?
- Episode #44: Behind the Scenes of Professional Running
- Episode #56: Leadville Special
- Episode #59: Overcome. All. Odds.
- Episode #85: Another Mother Runner Crossover!
- Episode #89: Runner’s High: Marijuana for Runners and a Boston Recap!
- Episode #92: Lauren Fleshman and Jesse Thomas on the business of running and running a business!
- Episode #96: Nutrition & Mental Fitness – a conversation with Matt Fitzgerald
- Episode #102: All about Ali on the Run
- Episode #105: Optimize your training based on your gender
- Episode #110: Is Running Bad for Your Knees?
- Episode #113: Running and Living Off the Grid – Zach Miller
- Episode #114: LIVE with Meb & Peter Sagal
- Episode #115: The Runner Psychology – A conversation between sports psychologist, coach, and athlete
- Episode #132: Nuun CEO Kevin Rutherford on Inspiring Change through Culture
- Episode #167: Ian Sharman: “The Harder It Gets, the More It’ll Mean”
- Episode #178: Drinking and Cooking at BibRave HQ!
- Episode #181: A Job You Hate Will Kill You – JT Service
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
If you enjoy our podcast and want to hear more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
🧡 Kim – BibRave Account Coordinator