Hey there, BibRave peeps! 🧡
Episode 193 of The BibRave Podcast has arrived! This week Tim, Jess, and Andy celebrate Earth Day by talking about their new environmentally-friendly habits during lockdown, along with a deep-dive into two different “food” topics.
Spring has finally sprung and one of the only things to do right now is to get outdoors, and we know you’ll need some shades! Knockaround has you covered this season with some awesome pairs of sunglasses. They are affordable, durable, and come in a ton of fun colors. Click here and use code “BibRaveKnockcast” for 20% OFF entire order (one use per customer)!
To kick off this week’s episode, the trio starts chatting about NOT food – aka fasts – including Tim and Jess’s recent fast experiences and teasing out next week’s conversation with Dr. Stacy Sims. They then talk about all things Earth Day by sharing recent habits they’ve picked up during lockdown that are more environmentally-friendly! Finally, they end with one of their favorite topics – actually talking about food! Andy and Jess share their recent meal planning and cooking strategies, including the highs and lows associated with both, and Tim shares the benefits he’s experienced during Jess’s cooking extravaganza.
- “BibRaveKnockcast” for 20% OFF entire order (one use per customer)
- Lagunitas Hoppy Refresher
- Zero Fasting App
- The BibRave Podcast Ep. 187: Poop and Running
- The BibRave Podcast Ep. 189: How to Save Running, Stay Fit, and WFH
- Scientific American: 5 Ways the Economic Upheaval of Coronavirus May Impact CO2 Emissions
- Whole 30 Instagram
- Alinea Takeout
- Bon Apetit: Halibut Foil Packs with Chile Butter
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
If you 🧡 our podcast and want to hear more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
🧡 Kim – BibRave Account Coordinator