Hey there, BibRave peeps! 🧡
Episode 189 of The BibRave Podcast is here and ready for your ears! This week Tim, Jess, and Andy talk about all things virtual! From work from home (WFH) tips and strategies, to adjusting to social isolation/distancing, and finally sharing ways runners can get involved by running virtual races!
Team BibRave has been rocking the WFH lifestyle for years, so the trio starts the episode sharing how they manage WFH and include some tips for WFH newbies. They then talk about an exciting movement that BibRave will be launching next week. 🤫 The initiative will activate the running community to reach out to NEW runners who are getting out there while their gyms and studios are closed. The group explores habits they’ve adopted during COVID quarantine from cooking, to daily walks, to new shows. They end by discussing different ways runners can sign-up for virtual races for the rest of their Spring/Summer season!
- WFH tips from Trello
- BibRave’s YouTube Live with Sarah Bowen Shea of Another Mother Runner
- Virtual Race Options
- Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k – Virtual Run
- Milwaukee Marathon Virtual Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K
- Use “RUN15” is good for 15% off
- Blue Ridge Marathon Virtual Marathon, Half Marathon or Double Marathon
- Use “BRMRAVE” 20% off any distance
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon Virtual Marathon, Half Marathon, Marathon Relay, and 5K
- Another Mother Runner Virtual 10K
- March Sadness Challenge
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
If you 🧡 our podcast and want to hear more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
Kim – BibRave Account Coordinator