Hey there, Runners! 🧡
Episode 185 of The BibRave Podcast has arrived! 🎉 This week we bring you another interview from Running USA with the Race Director of the Missoula Marathon, Tony Banovich. Missoula took the #1 Marathon spot on The BibRave 100 in 2017 and 2018, and was featured as #2 in 2019.
Thank you to the Missoula Marathon for sponsoring this week’s episode of The BibRave Podcast. Come run this bucket list race that’s been at the top of The BibRave 100 for 3 years in a row! Enjoy the incredible scenery that this one-of-a-kind Montana race has to offer! Register today using code “BIBRAVE2020” for $5 off the half or full marathon.
The conversation starts with Tony sharing his insight into how small city races can compete with the likes of the major city majors like Boston, New York, and Chicago. He then shares some personal stories of his recent health struggles, giving The BibRave Podcast listeners an inside look at how being fit can be different than being healthy. The trio then ends with a lively discussion on the state of the sport of running, and what it can do to promote the competitive aspect to mass participants.
- Running USA
- Tony Banovich
- Missoula Marathon
- Register today using code “BIBRAVE2020” for $5 off the half or full marathon entry
- Ep 133: Missoula Marathon Getaway with Race Director Tony Banovich
- Ep 179: 15 Costumes, 1 Struggle Bus, & 26.2 Magical Miles
- Ep 7: Interview with Boston Marathon Race Director, Dave McGillvray
- Micah True/Born to Run
- The Bill Simmons Podcast – Ep 118: Olympics with Malcolm Gladwell
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
If you 🧡 our podcast and want to hear more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!