Today we bring you Episode 144 of The BibRave Podcast – brought to you by Team in Training. Receive free campaign registration at the following races when you sign up with these codes:
- 💜 Bank of America Chicago Marathon using “CHIBIBRAVE”
- 💜 Marine Corps Marathon using “MCMBIBRAVE”
- 💜 TSC New York City Marathon using “NYCBIBRAVE”
This week, Tim and Jessica welcome Sarah Bowen Shea of Another Mother Runner back to the podcast – take a listen to The BibRave Podcast Episode #85 when we first had Sarah on the show. The leader of Mother Runners and the child-free Tim and Jess share a lively and educational conversation around what “irks” Mother Runners about childfree folk and vice-versa. Time, sleep, mom guilt, and prioritization – they talk about it all. In the end, we all leave with more perspective and understanding. 😘
As always, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! And, if you enjoyed this episode (or any other episode) we would love it if you could leave us a review on iTunes!
- Team in Training
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon – use “CHIBIBRAVE” for free Team In Training registration
- Marine Corps Marathon – use “MCMBIBRAVE” for free Team In Training registration
- TCS New York City Marathon – use “NYCBIBRAVE” for free Team In Training registration
- The BibRave Podcast Episode #85 – Another Mother Runner Crossover!
- Another Mother Runner
- Sarah Bowen Shea
- Another Mother Runner FB Post
- Ex Novo Brewery
- Run Like a Mother book
- AMR Retreats
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
If you want more from the BibRave running community, check out our race review page at BibRave.com or follow us on Twitter @BibRave.
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
I LOVED this conversation! It is nice to hear both sides of the coin. I am in a running group with lots of women, some moms, some not….I am totally sharing this b/c well, we all need to be a little more compassionate sometimes.
Pingback: The BibRave Podcast Episode 150: Celebrating 150 Episodes of The BibRave Podcast! 🥳 – BibRave Blog