We’re excited to bring you Episode 108 of The BibRave Podcast, brought to you by the Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon and Half Marathon and The BibRave 100 – a definitive and authoritative list of the top races in America. Online voting for the finalists is still open so vote TODAY!
This week, Tim, Jessica, and Andy tackle F.A.R.Q. – that’s Frequently Asked Rookie Questions, in running, of course! The trio takes some time to give their two cents about common questions newbies have about marathoning and more! New to running yourself? Tweet your questions at us using the hashtag #BibChat to spark up an online discussion! As always, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
- Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon and Half Marathon
- Use code “BRPVEGAS10” for $10 off Full or Half
- Use code “BRPVEGAS5” for $5 off 5K or 10K
- The BibRave 100 Online Voting OPEN – Vote Today
- Shred 415
- CorePower Yoga
- R8 Roll Recovery
- Side Stitches
- AfterShokz #262squad Marathon Training Experience, powered by BibRave
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!