This week we bring you Episode 78 of The BibRave Podcast, brought to you by our sponsor, Detach! As always, you can stream us on Spotify so you won’t miss a moment from Team BibRave.
Our hosts this week, Tim, Jess, and Andy, explore several exciting topics. First, we hear from YOU, the listener! Tim shares some awesome messages we have received from runners who have tuned into the podcast – keep ‘em coming! Next, the trio chats about Jess’s physical wins and woes as she gets ready to take on her 6th and final Marathon in Tokyo. Her body is starting to ‘talk back’ so we discuss her physical therapy approach and what cross-training she is implementing to help. Last, we hear about SWAG – stuff we all get! I mean, who doesn’t love free stuff! Thanks for listening, and as always, make sure to follow us on social so we can follow you back (Tag – you’re it!).
- We’re listening to YOU! Send us all your feedback, questions, or requests!
- Rod H. commented on Tim’s overnight oats recipe – have any good suggestions?
- Joseph F. was inspired to explore the ultra racing world – make sure to check out the Leadville Episode, Joseph!
- And, John from Hermosa Beach wrote in about our episode on patience!
- Tokyo Marathon
- It’s all about Jess’s knee niggle!
- Some anatomy for ya!
- LCL – Lateral Collateral Ligament
- MCL – Medial Collateral Ligament
- ACL – Anterior Cruciate Ligament
- LDL & HDL – the bad and good cholesterol – we’ve even talked about it on the podcast before!
- ART – Active Release Therapy
- Voodoo Floss
- The BATH – a Half Marathon on a track
- Some cross-training options – share yours as well!
- Hear Chris, Tim’s coach, from last week!
- Donate your medals! Medals4Mettle
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
If you want more from the BibRave running community, check out our race review page at BibRave.com or follow us on Twitter @BibRave.
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
0 comments on “The BibRave Podcast Ep. 78: Listening to the Listener, Cross-Training Tips, and Swag Sweetness!”