Our hosts this week, Tim, Jess, and Andy, explore several exciting topics. First, we hear from YOU, the listener! Tim shares some awesome messages we have received from runners who have tuned into the podcast – keep ‘em coming! Next, the trio chats about Jess’s physical wins and woes as she gets ready to take on her 6th and final Marathon in Tokyo. Her body is starting to ‘talk back’ so we discuss her physical therapy approach and what cross-training she is implementing to help. Last, we hear about SWAG – stuff we all get! I mean, who doesn’t love free stuff! Thanks for listening, and as always, make sure to follow us on social so we can follow you back (Tag – you’re it!).
- We’re listening to YOU! Send us all your feedback, questions, or requests!
- Tokyo Marathon
- It’s all about Jess’s knee niggle!
- Some anatomy for ya!
- ART – Active Release Therapy
- Voodoo Floss
- The BATH – a Half Marathon on a track
- Some cross-training options – share yours as well!
- Hear Chris, Tim’s coach, from last week!
- Donate your medals! Medals4Mettle
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!