This week we cover the magical adventures of Jessica and Andy as they recap their race-cation to the Walt Disney World Marathon. Tim joins in the conversation as we hear all the details about the Disney race experience, the spirited and inspired costumes, and some tips and tricks for tackling the parks. Don’t miss the happiest race recap on earth!
- Run Disney races
- Stay on Disney property!
- Listen to our episode on the Princess Half!
- UNIQLO – male tights, FTW!
- BibRave Pro (and Disney expert) – Eric Blasius! Follow him: FB, TW, IG
- BibRave Pro Kim Teter! Follow her: TW, IG
- And now the Dopey Challenge medal!
- All those character pics! Check ‘em!
- Sparkly Soul
- Ducktales, Woohoo!
- Disney brunch – The Wave
- Runner’s World VIP
- Team in Training
- Race Crosswalk Experience
- Follow Team BibRave on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!