As we end the year, all of Team BibRave comes together to recap the highs (and maybe some of the lows) of 2017. Tim, Jessica, Andy, and Julia share their favorite memories from the past year of running, and we even get in another lightning round ⚡️. Check out the show notes for the 5 questions we asked the team! We sincerely hope you had a wonderful 2017 and have great plans for 2018.
From The BibRave Family to yours – Happy New Year, runners!
Check out the latest episode below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, and if you like what you hear, please leave a review.
- BibRave Blog recent posts
- niggle – verb /ˈniɡəl/ def. – cause slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.
- A Life Without Limits: A Champion’s Journey by Chrissie Wellington
- Run All the Miles, Eat All the Ice Cream
- Lightning Round Questions
- 1) How many races did you complete in 2017?
- 2) Did you PR any of your races this year? If so, good job, you! What race?
- 3) What is your total race mileage for 2017 (not your training miles – your race mileage)?
- 4) How many rivals are you dominating (Jessica 😉)?
- 4.5) How many National Anthems have you performed solo in your life?
- 5) What’s one race in your upcoming events for 2018?
- Follow the team on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!