Welcome back for Episode 72 of The BibRave Podcast! Make sure to check us out on Spotify – streaming all your favorite episodes from Team BibRave.
Our hosts, Tim, Jess, and Andy, take some time to discuss tips and techniques for winter running ❄️. They also share some great party stories from recent social events with running friends and their favorite (and not-so-favorite) holiday tunes. We hope you have a wonderful holiday and give the gift that keeps on giving to all your running buddies – The BibRave Podcast!
Check out the latest episode below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, and if you like what you hear, please leave a review.
- Screwshoes (homemade by Tim)
- Cholesterol Dave – remember him! Talking about:
- Holiday Music Favs
- Anything Pentatonix
- Michael Bublé – Tim’s all-time fav
- Kelly Clarkson – Wrapped in Red
- Our Holiday Music Naughty List
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside
- Santa Baby
- Little Drummer Boy… ok, it’s Pentatonix, but we still don’t like the song
- The Chicago Red Line – Chicago’s contemporary cabaret ensemble
- Follow the team on social!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
If you want more from the BibRave running community, check out our race review page at BibRave.com or follow us on Twitter @BibRave.
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
Pingback: Treadmill Running: A Love Letter – BibRave Blog