We’re thrilled to bring you Episode 70 of The BibRave Podcast! Thanks for tuning in every week and don’t forget to catch all our episodes now on Spotify!
In our first segment, Tim, Jess, and Andy discuss the reveal of The BibRave 100, highlights from The Running Event conference, and Tim and Jess’s latest battle with the XTERRA Half Marathon in Hawaii. Then, we have the moment many of you have been waiting for… Meb Keflezighi joins the podcast! Tim and Jess chat with Meb about his amazing career, his connection with his family, and his love of Snickers! We hope you enjoy and don’t forget to share the BibRave love with all your running friends on social!
Check out the latest episode below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, and if you like what you hear, please leave a review.
- The BibRave 100 is revealed!
- The Running Event 2017 – Austin, TX
- Who’s Benjamin?
- Top Races on The BibRave 100
- Michael Clemons – Race Director for the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon presented by Jim Beam®
- As heard on Episode 8!
- Tony Banovich – Race Director for Missoula Marathon
- Um, armadillos!
- BibRave Pro Andrey!
- Honolulu Marathon
- Kualoa Ranch, Oahu, Hawaii
- XTERRA Trail Half Marathon – check out the course!
- Nick Symmonds – as heard on Episode 68!
- 2017 NYC Marathon
- Meb’s opinion on DNF-ing, remember our convo on Episode
- Meb’s heroic 2012 Olympic finish
- Connecting Meb’s 2014 Boston win with Shalene’s 2017 NYC win!
- Meb’s plans for retirement, supporting the sport and his foundation
- Meb’s amazing family! Uh, his brother and manager, Hawi! Remember him from Episode 44!
- Oh, and Meb loves Snickers!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
If you want more from the BibRave running community, check out our race review page at BibRave.com or follow us on Twitter @BibRave.
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
Pingback: Meb will be at the Vermont City Marathon — and other exciting news – She Runs by the Seashore
Pingback: Plan a smart race calendar to hit your goals and have fun! – BibRave Blog
Pingback: Plan a smart race calendar to hit your goals and have fun! – BibTrend
Pingback: The BibRave Podcast Ep. 80: YiOu Wang Runs the World – BibRave Blog
Pingback: The BibRave Podcast Ep. 114: LIVE with Meb & Peter Sagal – BibRave Blog
Pingback: Meet BibRave Pro – Matt Maynard! – BibRave Blog
Pingback: The BibRave Podcast Episode 150: Celebrating 150 Episodes of The BibRave Podcast! – BibRave Blog