In our first segment, Tim, Jess, and Andy discuss the reveal of The BibRave 100, highlights from The Running Event conference, and Tim and Jess’s latest battle with the XTERRA Half Marathon in Hawaii. Then, we have the moment many of you have been waiting for… Meb Keflezighi joins the podcast! Tim and Jess chat with Meb about his amazing career, his connection with his family, and his love of Snickers! We hope you enjoy and don’t forget to share the BibRave love with all your running friends on social!
Check out the latest episode below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, and if you like what you hear, please leave a review.
- The BibRave 100 is revealed!
- The Running Event 2017 – Austin, TX
- Who’s Benjamin?
- Top Races on The BibRave 100
- Michael Clemons – Race Director for the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon presented by Jim Beam®
- As heard on Episode 8!
- Tony Banovich – Race Director for Missoula Marathon
- Um, armadillos!
- BibRave Pro Andrey!
- Honolulu Marathon
- Kualoa Ranch, Oahu, Hawaii
- XTERRA Trail Half Marathon – check out the course!
- Nick Symmonds – as heard on Episode 68!
- 2017 NYC Marathon
- Meb’s opinion on DNF-ing, remember our convo on Episode
- Meb’s heroic 2012 Olympic finish
- Connecting Meb’s 2014 Boston win with Shalene’s 2017 NYC win!
- Meb’s plans for retirement, supporting the sport and his foundation
- Meb’s amazing family! Uh, his brother and manager, Hawi! Remember him from Episode 44!
- Oh, and Meb loves Snickers!
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!