We are so excited to bring you Episode #67 of The BibRave Podcast! An exciting reminder that we are now taking applications for our BibRave Pro ambassador program – ROCK 2018 alongside an amazing community of runners, great access to top races, and loads of free swag! Apply TODAY!
This week our hosts, Tim, Jess, and Andy, recap the events surrounding the TCS New York City Marathon – everything from Shalane’s stunning victory (F*$& YEA!) to Tim’s surprise speedy finish! Then, the trio tucks in for a conversation on sleep hygiene with some interesting facts to share on sleep’s correlation to common diseases, mental health, and the day-to-day happenings of life.
Check out the latest episode below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, and if you like what you hear, please leave a review.
- BibRave Pro 2018 applications
- TCS New York City Marathon
- Shalane Flanagan WINS! Follow her on twitter! @ShalaneFlanagan
- Geoffrey Kamworor wins NYC for the men
- Cholesterol Dave, a.k.a. Dr. Harmon – Check out his past episodes!
- Jess’s awesome runner friend, Kate (recently did the IMT Des Moines Marathon)
- Jess’s NYC BibRave review
- Recent Podcast Guests:
- Sleep Smarter, by Shawn Stevenson
- The Model Health Show
- Sleep Hygiene
- Circadian Rhythm
- Some recent and important sleep findings:
- Fredrik Bjurenvall, The Honolulu Marathon
- South Korean sleep pods
- Calm app
- Headspace app
- The Dohm Sleep Machine
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!