You are in for a treat this week on The BibRave Podcast, brought to you by our sponsor, the Hapalua – Hawaii’s Half Marathon! Episode #65 brings together all of the BibRave hosts, old and new, to chat it up this week.
Tim, Jess, Julia, and Andy all share the mic to discuss a variety of topics. First, Julia fills us in on her injury, recovery, and decision to not run the Chicago Marathon. Next, their discussion turns to DNF-ing (did not finish) races, and the group expresses their opinions on whether it is okay to pull out of races after the crossing the starting line. After that, the group reviews two recent documentaries, Where Dreams Go To Die and Breaking2 – SPOILER ALERT, we do talk about how each movie ends so listener beware. Finally, we get a Halloween preview from Andy on the latest costume fads before the holiday weekend. Enjoy, runners!
Check out the latest episode below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, and if you like what you hear, please leave a review.
- The BATH (Bill Aronson Track Half) – Episode #27
- Mike Sommers – nuun
- The BibRave 100 – final list revealed on November 28th!
- CorePower Yoga
- Chicago Marathon Recap – Episode #63
- DNF = did not finish
- A Life Without Limits: A World Champion’s Journey by Chrissie Wellington
- Breaking2 – a National Geographic documentary in partnership with Nike
- Where Dreams Go To Die – an Ethan Newberry documentary
- Andy’s Awesome Instagram – andymace82
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!