Happy Birthday to The BibRave Podcast! One year of podcasts has finally delivered Episode #52, brought to you by our sponsors, Oofos and The BibRave 100!
This week’s episode features two segments, starting with a stroll down memory lane with Tim, Julia, Jessica, and Andy. Everyone reminisces about their favorite moments and popular guests from the last year’s episodes.
Then, Tim and Andy welcome Dr. Robert Conenello, renowned podiatrist and Oofos consultant specializing in sports medicine. Dr. Conenello walks us through common foot injuries, the importance of finding the right shoe fit, and the necessity of foot recovery.
Check out the latest episode below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, and if you like what you hear, please leave a review.
If you want more from the BibRave running community, check out our race review page at BibRave.com or follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening and hope you enjoy!
Segment 1 – BibRave’s Favorite Podcast Moments
Top 5 Downloaded Episodes
- Ep. #26 – Probing the Runner Mind
- Ep. #9 – Bart Yasso interview!
- Ep. #12 – Chicago Marathon and Portland Marathon recaps, and mental toughness
- Ep. #22 – Tim’s Surprise Race News (maybe), NYE Trail 50K, and resolutions vs goals
- Ep. #13 – Coach Matt Flaherty drops by!
Other Notable Episodes
- Ep. #1 – Check out how The BibRave Podcast began, all 12 minutes of it.
- Ep. #19 & Ep. #20 – Coach Flaherty returns to the podcast packing his ukulele.
- Ep. #28 – Dr. Russell talk about ARX!
- Ep. #34 – Cholesterol (and doctor) Dave talks nutrition.
- Ep. #40 – The Podcast goes LIVE with our first Facebook Live episode!
- Ep. #41 – Kevin Rutherford, CEO of Nuun, visits The BibRave Podcast.
- Ep. #44 – Amazing and touching interview with Hawi Keflezighi.
- Ep. #45 – Insightful interview with runner, mom, and co-found of Picky Bars – Stephanie (Rothstein) Bruce.
Segment 2 – Our Interview with Dr. Robert Conenello
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
If you want more from the BibRave running community, check out our race review page at BibRave.com or follow us on Twitter @BibRave.
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
0 comments on “The BibRave Podcast Ep. 52: Happy Birthday!”