Episode 43 covers a wide variety of topics, from rethinking recovery and Tim’s random purchases he’s geeking out on, to women’s-specific training and the power of positive thinking. As usual, there’s a mix of running and non-running topics, so hopefully something for everyone. Enjoy!
- Tim’s Nerdy Gear Obsessions: Waterpik, Rapid Egg Cooker, Amazon Echo Dot,NOW Sports Protein Powder
- Outside Magazine article – The Longer the Race, the Stronger We Get
- The Power of Positive Thinking: How to be Lucky
- The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness: Maximal aerobic capacity can be increased by enhancing performers’ expectancies
- The BibRave Podcast #26: Probing the Runner Mind
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!