Bam! Episode 37 of The BibRave Podcast is up!
Tim and Jessica talk about the Boston Marathon from their spectator and running industry perspectives. Pop-up shops, cool running brands, expos, exciting races and lots of great food/drinks are all featured themes. Then they reflect on the state of running, based off a panel Tim attended in Boston over the weekend, and discuss several ways the sport might improve spectator engagement. They were also happy to see most of the Leadville team out in Boston, and Jess shares some of the challenges planning to crew for three runners and four crew members.
- Tracksmith – Boston
- OOFOS – Boston
- Runner’s World Pop-up – Boston
- Rudy Project Pop-up – Boston
- Pizza Steve
- Cholesterol Dave
- Tim’s workout of the week – Cutdown/Progression Run
- Julia’s workout of the week – Manmakers
- Jessica’s workout of the week – 2 mile warm-up, workout (2 sets of 1K at 10K pace, jog for 1 min; 4 sets of 1K at 5K pace, jog for 2:30; 2 sets of 1K at 10K pace, jog for 1 min.)
For those digging the sweet ukulele intro music, that comes to us from the talented musician and running coach, Matt Flaherty. Check out his site for more audio goodness!
If you like what you hear and want to get more, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review. That pleases our overlords at iTunes… 😬
Thanks, and hope you enjoy!